That title grabbed some attention, didn’t it? Well, 200% seems like an exaggerated and arbitrary figure compared to the 6-15% compounded annual growth rates observed via traditional financial instruments.
Let’s understand financial returns and goals first. Returns depend on the amount of risk an individual is willing to take. Considering a risk-averse investor who’s turning on the safest instruments, like fixed income securities or a large-cap stock or even a mutual fund. The annual return would lie somewhere between 10-15%.
On the other hand, employee stock options are a part of an employee’s salary package that gets activated after a couple of years long vesting period. The return is eventually a reflection of the employee’s performance.
Those are some really safe investments; however, if there was a choice to pick from some risky investment strategies that would yield an ROI of 25-30%, that would be in momentum investing. Tapping the markets through extreme highs and lows and making sure to tap those returns in time. It takes way too much effort and skill to build up a return of that sort.
Some may or may not have the expertise for it and thus resort to minimal returns with minimal risk. And there we have cryptocurrencies and their varied nuances that guarantee exponential returns. One easy way of making high passive income is via staking.
What is staking?
Staking… Sounds familiar? Staking is a way of confirming transactions in a variety of cryptocurrencies while also allowing users to earn rewards for their holdings. Staking cryptocurrencies entails pledging crypto assets to a blockchain network to help it grow and confirm transactions.
The method is compatible with cryptocurrencies that use the proof-of-stake method to process payments. As previously stated, this is a less energy-intensive alternative to the proof-of-work approach.
Staking coins can be a great way to earn passive income, especially because some cryptocurrencies pay significant interest rates for staking. PhoenixDAO is one of those staking dApps that enables investors to make an ROI of 200% per annum, just by staking!
PhoenixDAO: a dApp for Staking
- Users can earn lucrative interest rates on the go thanks to a flexible staking/liquidity farming tool.
- To optimise their reward/interest profits, users can stake a significant amount of PHNX at once.
- Depending on personal preferences, users can use the spot staking feature in V1.0 or the liquidity pool version in V2.0.
Perks of Staking
- It has a lower environmental impact than crypto mining. Yes, it is critical to investigate environmental concerns at this time.
- It’s a straightforward approach to profit from a portfolio of cryptocurrency investments.
- Helping make the blockchain more secure and efficient without wasting much time computing long equations to validate transactions.
- Unlike crypto mining, crypto staking does not require any additional equipment.
The prime benefit of staking is that it allows an investor to earn more cryptocurrency, and interest rates can be pretty high. In some cases, it helps in making more than 10 or 20% per year. Or even 200% with PhoenixDAO.
DeFi, NFT, and decentralised governance through authentication, payments and linked identity are part of a digital identity-based suite of protocols and technologies designed to fuel the new digital economy.
Self-sustaining governance of the dApp ecosystem, based on the Phoenix Identity and Authentication protocols, guarantees one person, one vote. Ecosystem governance is self-sustaining.
This protocol, which is powered by ERC-1484, builds and links digital identities across various DeFi-based dApps, apps, and APIs.